The form below requests an estimate for specific adjustments or conversions of store stock.
How This Works
- You fill out and submit the form and we’ll respond with an estimate and proposed schedule. In reality, this step may require several emails back and forth–we may have to ask you questions and vice versus. Our estimate will include the price for the original stock at the resolution you request.
- Acceptance of our proposal for stock adjustment/conversion does not require a down payment. When we’ve made your requested changes, we’ll send you a watermarked version to examine. If it meets with your approval, we’ll provide a PayPal account URL for your payment. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use a debit or credit card to pay. Using a check is possible, but must be pre-arranged.
Points to Keep in Mind
- Anything that’ll be used for print or that’ll be enlarged should be ordered in high (300 ppi) resolution
- Background change: If you require the use of a specific image, please provide an URL. Any licensing fee will be added to estimate.
- Background removal: Remember that making the background transparent will require delivery in either PSD, TIFF, or PNG format. If you’re not sure which format is best for you, tell us what sort of tools you’ll be using and where the image will be used. We can then advise you regarding the format.
- Color conversion: Remember that changing to CMYK for print will require delivery in either PSD or TIFF format. PNGs and JPGs are web formats and they cannot specify anything other than RBB colors.
- Even if you think you’ve checked all the right boxes, it doesn’t hurt to specify in English what you want done to the stock and its purpose. In fact, it can be downright illuminating and may prevent misunderstandings.
- What might you want to do by ordering another render? You can change the lighting, change the camera angle, or render a closeup to get a better image than just doing a PS enlargement.